Basketball talk all the time, on all LEVELS.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Home Opener!!

This is another one of those posts that’s extra personal to me due to the fact that it involves another chapter closing on my senior year of ball.  I have to be honest I am a little disappointed not at the games outcome but at the turnout (shouts to those that did come out and showed love.)  I know the culture of a school cant change over night and I’m not sure that’s what I want here because I like Purchase as is, the people, the atmosphere and environment.  I’m not happy with the student bodies school spirit, because I know its has lots to offer and I speak for my team as a whole when I say we want and need our diversity to shine at all home games.  This will make for an interesting dynamic that other schools don’t have anywhere.  Granted it was the first game and people have lives but id love to see this vision become a reality, we shall see.....

No comments:

Post a Comment