Basketball talk all the time, on all LEVELS.

Monday, November 15, 2010

LaST 1st GamE

As I sit in this van with my team on the way to our first game of the year I can't help but reminisce on how my college b-ball journey began and it has been quite the experience. Truthfully these last four years have been a blur and I can't vividly remember my first games in the past years but I've got a feeling this is a game ill remember, must be due to the fact that this is my last first game to start my last year of collegiate basketball. The feelings a bit surreal because this has been a heck of a ride and I'm still on it and excited to kick this year off against a formidable opponent in Yeshiva. Its going to be productive year filled with highs and lows and I'm going to soak this moment and season up because its truly been a pleasure...stay tuned for the next post/my season entry this vans parking and its game time!

No comments:

Post a Comment